torstai 18. maaliskuuta 2010

Women

For real. It`s unbelievable that women can turn from nice to "fuck you" mode in a blink of an eye. My mom called me a while ago and was all nice and stuff, asked me how`s it going and all that. Then she asked me if I had any food and I told her that "yeah I got some bread and milk". Then she asked did I have any real food and I said "I got some macaroni".
Then hell broke loose. "You should take alot better care of yourself! Why don`t you go to library or something and then make some food. You`re really just inside four walls! If you can`t take better care of yourself I think you should move back to your dad."

Wat?

I had no idea what to say.


I understand why she tells me I should get a job (and a haircut :D) but what baffles me is that why should I live by the book? Why should I live like "all the others at your age"? I do know it isn`t healthy to just stay at home 24/7 in the darkness but hell, what the fuck should I do then? Go to the damn library, read a boring magazine and then what? Come back home? To my boring "sitting by the computer"?
No wait, maybe I should start hanging around outside, get to know to other people and just waste even more of my BB=0 (bank balance 0) on useless things.
Atleast now I`m saving money and learning how to type faster! (421 letters a minute, 61 words right 1 wrong)

Well, in the end, my mom`s right. I should go out. Yeah, I`ll do that right away! I`mma go for a cigarrette.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti