keskiviikko 17. maaliskuuta 2010

Cartoons gone awesome

Awesome what people of The Internet provides us. You`ll find the most weirdest shit on the planet if you just know the right place to look for it. Having a little weird humor helps alot to understand all the stuff you find.


I bullshit you not, I listened this song like 10 times in a row. Hooks me up with the crazy bassline and disturbed lyrics.



Yeeaah lick my ass bitch!
Big bright red booty... :D @ Dave Chappelle


Another great masterpiece of the internet is the The Ultimate Showdown. Damn. Godzilla, Indiana Jones, Batman and even Chuck Norris took part in this ultimate showdown fight. Untill the last man stands!




Creepy stuff right here...





And it`s crazy what sort of internet memes one picture can start.

Everything started from this picture:



And that started "Dat ass" meme.











You should never put your picture to internet.. Hah, just do it! Let`s see what kind of an meme we get out of your face. :)



Oh crap! I forgot it was fookin Saint Paddy`s yesterday! We didn gedda fokin beer. Yo supposed to ged fookin dronk at Saint Paddy`s!
Well maybe I`ll do my part next friday.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti