maanantai 15. maaliskuuta 2010

Han`s rant

You know what I hate? FUCKING DUBBED MOVIES! I don`t want to watch legendary movies and clips dubbed in goddamn german or italian. For fuck sake. Friend of mine just said about this and it got me thinking about it and I got pissed off.

But once we`re talking about movies, I just saw The Boondock Saints I & II. Very cool films directed & written by Troy Duffy.


It`s a story about two Irish brothers, Murphy and Connor MacManus that take really good care of each other. In the first movie they go on a true biblical killing spree, targeting bad guys only. Little they know, their long gone father is making a surprising comeback.
The second movie is about those two irish brothers again, and their mexican sidekick. This time they`re after this copycat killer who executed a priest in the same way the Saints executed the bad guys.







When you hear the family prayer, erin go brag...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti