torstai 8. heinäkuuta 2010

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

They be taking mah freedomz! In Finland we have this rather annoying law, that every male that basically can walk, must go through army training for either 6, 9 or 12 months depending on what course you take. I`m attempting to be an lorry driver so that I get "E" drivers licence for pretty much free, but it means I have to take the 12 month training. Other than that, you don`t basically earn any money, you just get daily pay of.... 4,80 euros I think. So THAT sucks. I`ll be hardly able to pay my mobile phone bills, car taxes, car insurance and gasoline.

Oh well... Once I get through it, I`m finally a free man! At the age of motherfucking 21 for fuck sake.... 9 years of mandatory school, 3 years of "college" just to get some papers to even get any job, and a fucking year in army. 13 years taken from my life, for what? So I can get the job that doesn`t pay well. For fuck sake.

Next monday is the day I will be gone. Although I could show them that I`m a lunatic, maybe they`ll free me up from all the future agony...


Latest update on my Astra, yellow tinting on front lights and matte white wiper arms.
http://dstyleshan.bilder.fi/kuvat/Opel%20Astra%20G%20-98/kerava-kalix/05072010319.jpg/_big.jpg

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti