sunnuntai 27. kesäkuuta 2010

Who the fuck is

I`d love to type yet again something awesome here. Too bad I can`t type over the sound of HOW AWESOME I AM. Fuck haters! That`s what I think. In fact, don`t fuck ´em. You need haters to create even more proper stuff! If it wasn`t for haters, my car would still look like a fucking offroader, with 7cm ground clearance and 2cm wheelgap. Now with -1cm wheelgap and with around 4-5cm ground clearance from the belly of the car, and around 3cm clearance from the front lip, it turns slight amount of heads when it scrapes over speedbumps. I love it.

Despite the amount of haters I haven`t been able to figure out a good way to drop the rear end of the car! With the stupid solid axle and barrel like springs with separate dampers, it`s impossible to cut the springs shorter safely. Heard the best way to go is to just ride without any springs. Hard ride, but sure makes it low.

But I think I won`t be going that far, since I have to drive it more than just to the nearest car park and show off. Maybe with my next car I`ll be able to make a hellaflush piece of drift equipment?


I want new rims, 16x7,5 et20 in front and 16x9 et30 rear. Now where can I get them for almost free....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti